Buffalo Chicken Dip


Welcome back! Today I will be teaching you how to make a recipe that I love to make. It is simple and takes minimum effort to complete. This is one recipe on my blog that I have actually made before and it is delicious. 


Ingredients You Will Need:

2 8 oz. squares of cream cheese
1 cup of ranch dressing
3/4 cup of your favorite hot sauce (I usually add more than the 3/4 cup, I like a bit of a kick)
1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
2 10 oz. cans of chicken breast
tortilla chips for dipping in the dip
1 crock pot


How to Make the Dip:

Start by turning the crock pot on high to get it nice and warm.

Add the cream cheese and allow it to soften up so it is easier to stir in with the rest of the ingredients.

Once the cream cheese has started to soften up, add your ranch and hot sauce. I add these two ingredients next because once they start to get warm it helps with melting the cheese. 

Now that the cream cheese has nearly melted and you have added your ranch and hot sauce, you can add your cheese. Allow this mixture to sit and warm, melting the cheese. Make sure to stir this mix every once and a while.

After the cheese is melted fairly well and the mixture has been well stirred together you can add the two cans of chicken.

Once you have added all of the ingredients and the cheese seems to be melted, you can turn the crock pot down to low heat and allow it to keep warm.

Now that your dip is finished, you can enjoy it with some tortilla chips or anything you choose to dip in it.


I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I do! This is one of my favorite snacks to make. It is easy to make and makes the perfect dish to bring to a party. Come back to see what recipe I will be planning for next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Visitors