Welcome Visitors

    Hello everyone! My name is Katlyn. I am a college student making a blog for a homework assignment in my Computer Science class. The topic I will be posting about with each blog post will be a new recipe. I have chosen to write about different recipes because I am interested in learning how to make new types of food from scratch. Each post will be a different recipe from the last. My goal with this blog is to help myself and others to find new delicious recipes to make foods that maybe we have never thought about making before or to make it easier for someone to find a recipe they have been looking to make.

    I have several recipes picked out to post about over the next few days. The first one I am going to talk about how to make homemade biscuits and the second one will be about homemade sausage gravy. I love to have warm biscuits and gravy for breakfast and would love to learn how to make them myself. Another recipe I know I will be posting about shortly is a yummy chili. Chili is also one of my favorites to have in the winter with a nice piece of butter bread. I am excited to share these recipes with everyone! I hope you stick around to see what I have to share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog